Toggle SlidingBar Area
Office: (866) 878-2594Fax: (866) 878-2594
Building Resilient & Healthy Leaders
Strategic Planning and Management Consulting
Resilient Leadership Retreat Application: 11-13 November, 2016
This first portion of information will be shared with Wounded Warrior Project® as well as the site hotel. Participants’ lodging at the Wingate by Wyndham is covered; rooms will be double-occupancy. Parking at the hotel is complimentary.
Fields marked with * are required.
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
ZIP / Postal Code
Include area code
Branch of service
Did you serve after 9/11?
You incurred a physical or mental injury, illness, or wound, co-incident to your military service on or after September 11, 2001?
Distance from retreat site is one-way from your departure city to: Charleston Southern University 9200 University Blvd, North Charleston, SC 29406.
Travel is arranged by participant, not JRWI Wellness.
Travel stipend to be received at retreat:
- Local (<50 miles): $25
- Regional (51-350 miles): $200
- National (>350 miles): $400
Lodging - Participants’ rooms will be arranged by JRWI Wellness staff and confirmed with you if your application is accepted. You will have a same-sex roommate.
All meals are provided. Do you have any dietary restrictions?
Emergency Contact Information
Emergency Contact Name
Emergency Contact's Phone
Include area code
Emergency Contact's Email
Information for Sarah & Kate to get to know you better.
If you answered yes to having injures, please tell us the type of injury sustained in connection with your military service, as well as anything about them insofar as you believe they may affect your experience on the retreat:
1. What are you most looking forward to on this retreat?
2. What are three of your goals or desires for your time on this retreat?
3. Is there anything you are feeling nervous or hesitant about?
4. Any other expectations or concerns you have for the retreat that you would like to share?
5. How did you hear about/find the retreat?
6. Are you ok with being photographed during our classroom or yoga sessions and potentially during some social interactions?
* Our photographer on this retreat is Jennifer Calaway, a Marine Corps veteran. In order to get a feel for what types of pictures are taken during our retreats, you can see pictures from previous retreats
on the Just Roll With It Facebook page.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
This iframe contains the logic required to handle AJAX powered Gravity Forms.